Otherwise this weekend, I may hit up Portland City Grill with the girls again, as it has been at least a month since we've been. What can I say? It's our home base.
On another note, I am happy that Lauren is back at it with the usual Friday blanks. Here we go!
Have a lovely weekend, all. TGIF.
1. I am independent, loving and respectful with a little bit of feistiness thrown in.
2. I have always believed that I could accomplish whatever I wanted to in life. It's probably why I am so apt to change and don't fear rejection. I thank my supportive family for giving me the confidence to reach for the stars. I mean, why not? Who cares if you fall?
3. I hope to see more of the world and learn to serve others a bit more than I currently do.
4. I can get unbearable if I don't eat. I've said it before - don't expect to see my nice side if I am hungry.
5. I dream of traveling the world with a significant other...someday. Regardless, I love traveling with friends and family too!
6. The way to my heart is through words and kind, simple gestures. Materialistic items don’t matter to me as much.
7. I am passionate about experiencing life. I like to try, see and learn new things. I am always looking to expand my horizon and I won't say "no" to much.