By the way, while waiting for the Olympics coverage to start last night, I stumbled across a bull riding competition on TV. That shit is crazy awesome. It ain't your mechanical bull either. Extra goodness comes from the commercials for chewing tobacco, Levi's and farm equiptment. Plus the crowd watching? Amazing.
Once again, I am filling in the blanks with Lauren. Have a great weekend!
1. I am proud of what I have accomplished and experienced so far in life. I feel truly blessed. Also proud of how far I have come as a person and am finally feeling pretty grown up!
2. This weekend I will be enjoying the summer weather in some form. Nothing is set in stone this weekend and I love that feeling. Especially after a draining week.
3. A secret dream I have is to become a wedding planner someday. I’ve always enjoyed event planning.
4. I can't handle guys who lie, play games and are all around disrespectful. Didn’t your mama teach you anything?
5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is traffic. At any time of day. I can’t stand other drivers.
6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is laying in the sun, on the beach, when it’s actually warm out. Heaven.
7. I think everyone should take more moments to breathe and enjoy life. Life is so short and it makes me sad that we don’t stop to appreciate it more. Tomorrow is not promised.