2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is everything that has to do with weddings. It's embarassing because I'm no where near getting married so I don't feel like I am "allowed" to like weddings as much as I do. But I grew up wanting to be a wedding planner, so it's not like this is a new thing.
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be 75 degrees. 70 is still a little too cool and 80 is a little warm. Picky, much?
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is to head straight into a hot shower. Then eat some comfort food while watching something good on Netflix.
6. This weekend I will be trying out a new recipe tomorrow night and heading back up to Washington Sunday for a family event. Then heading down to Salem for dinner. Lots of road time.
7. If I were a color, I'd be green. Because I've also taken online quizzes and that's what I am. Plus I'm a duck.