It's rainy and gloomy here in Portland, which is totally fine with me. I love fall and I embrace these cozy days.
I'm not sure what I am doing this weekend. Probably some cooking and reading. And maybe a 'Psych' marathon on Netflix.
What are you up to??
1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is “Dancing with the Stars.” I tried watching it once and found it incredibly mundane.
2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is watching "Jon and Kate Plus 8". At least, I don't think that family is super popular anymore.
3. When I've had a bad day I curl up on the couch and have a good cry. Everything is always better after a good cry.
4. I'd prefer time to money any day.
5. Something that makes me nervous is getting my flu shot next week. It’s minor…but I don’t like shots!
6. Something worth fighting for is my job. I’m single, so I treat my career like my relationship. That’s not weird, is it? I love my work and I fight to do my best every single day.
7. When people think of me, I hope they think that I am a genuine and loving person (even though I don’t always show it).